JP Byrne & Behar

A place to work on joint posts with other players via tagging stream.
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

JP Byrne & Behar

Post by Ciara Byrne » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Ciara stared at her list of appointments and the list of senior officers trying to decide who she wanted to do her next psychological evaluation on. It was strange not having her office available just yet, but not strange enough to stop her from doing the tasks she had planned out for herself. The Chief Science Officer seemed like a good candidate for the next psychological evaluation, "Counselor Byrne to Lieutenant Behar can you report to the quarters across the hall from my office for your psychological evaluation."

tag
Nayeli Behar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: JP Byrne & Behar

Post by Nayeli Behar » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Ciara stared at her list of appointments and the list of senior officers trying to decide who she wanted to do her next psychological evaluation on. It was strange not having her office available just yet, but not strange enough to stop her from doing the tasks she had planned out for herself. The Chief Science Officer seemed like a good candidate for the next psychological evaluation, "Counselor Byrne to Lieutenant Behar can you report to the quarters across the hall from my office for your psychological evaluation."

WIth a heavy sigh, Nayeli tossed her PADD onto the already cluttered lab table. She was having to catch up on things here, and it sounded like she wasn’t the only one who’d been displaced. So she pinched the bridge of her nose, “I’ll be right there, Counselor.” Glancing to one of the other science officers, she left and went in search of the right location. Once she was there, she pressed on the chime of the room opposite the office.

tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:57 pm

WIth a heavy sigh, Nayeli tossed her PADD onto the already cluttered lab table. She was having to catch up on things here, and it sounded like she wasn’t the only one who’d been displaced. So she pinched the bridge of her nose, “I’ll be right there, Counselor.” Glancing to one of the other science officers, she left and went in search of the right location. Once she was there, she pressed on the chime of the room opposite the office.

"Come in please," Ciara said and as soon as Nayeli had entered she indicated the chair across from her, "Please have a seat Lieutenant and we will begin," She grabbed the PADD next to her containing the Lieutenant's service record. "Now then Lieutenant," Ciara said with a pleasant sounding voice, "This states that you were on a mission in which several people were killed and you were forced into hiding for a number of years. How have things been for you since?"

tag
Nayeli Behar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nayeli Behar » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:39 am

"Come in please," Ciara said and as soon as Nayeli had entered she indicated the chair across from her, "Please have a seat Lieutenant and we will begin," She grabbed the PADD next to her containing the Lieutenant's service record. "Now then Lieutenant," Ciara said with a pleasant sounding voice, "This states that you were on a mission in which several people were killed and you were forced into hiding for a number of years. How have things been for you since?"

Blinking slightly, Nayeli was surprised that the counselor had gotten right down to business. Taking a seat, and attempting to relax, she thought back to the mission. “Not one of my favorite memories, Counselor. Why is it that you’re wanting to know about that one? Everything is fine since then, one failed relationship but otherwise fine.”

Tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Blinking slightly, Nayeli was surprised that the counselor had gotten right down to business. Taking a seat, and attempting to relax, she thought back to the mission. “Not one of my favorite memories, Counselor. Why is it that you’re wanting to know about that one? Everything is fine since then, one failed relationship but otherwise fine.”

Ciara was attempting to gauge the Lieutenant's state of being, or her state of mind as it were, she had a soft grin on her face. "Sometimes reliving our worst memories help us determine if we are coping with them Lieutenant. Nightmares about them can linger for days, months, even years after the fact." She took a few notes on her PADD, "You haven't had any of those in recent memory have you?"

Tag
Nayeli Behar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nayeli Behar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:48 am

Ciara was attempting to gauge the Lieutenant's state of being, or her state of mind as it were, she had a soft grin on her face. "Sometimes reliving our worst memories help us determine if we are coping with them Lieutenant. Nightmares about them can linger for days, months, even years after the fact." She took a few notes on her PADD, "You haven't had any of those in recent memory have you?"

"None that I can recall. I've tried to put that part of my life behind me. There isn't a point in living in that past, and I've dealt with the consequences of it, so it is just done. The physical and mental trauma has put me through many counselors, and you aren't the first or last likely to ask me about it."

Tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:04 am

"None that I can recall. I've tried to put that part of my life behind me. There isn't a point in living in that past, and I've dealt with the consequences of it, so it is just done. The physical and mental trauma has put me through many counselors, and you aren't the first or last likely to ask me about it."

Ciara took a few more notes before looking up over the PADD in her hand and crossing her legs, "How are you settling in aboard the ship Lieutenant?" She asked choosing at that moment she had enough past information to gauge the Lieutenant's state of mind.

Tag
Nayeli Behar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nayeli Behar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Ciara took a few more notes before looking up over the PADD in her hand and crossing her legs, "How are you settling in aboard the ship Lieutenant?" She asked choosing at that moment she had enough past information to gauge the Lieutenant's state of mind.

Sitting a little more comfortable now that the topic was off her past, Nayeli gave a small shrug. "Other than trying to work in a cramped lab while engineering sorts out all the other parts of the ship, not too bad. My team is pretty easy going, which I like. They get along well too."

Tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:17 pm

Sitting a little more comfortable now that the topic was off her past, Nayeli gave a small shrug. "Other than trying to work in a cramped lab while engineering sorts out all the other parts of the ship, not too bad. My team is pretty easy going, which I like. They get along well too."

"Cramped lab?" She asked with a tilt of her head, "I thought the science labs on this ship were supposed to be much bigger?" She asked the second question and adjusted in the seat so that she was a bit more comfortable.

Tag
Nayeli Behar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nayeli Behar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:38 pm

"Cramped lab?" She asked with a tilt of her head, "I thought the science labs on this ship were supposed to be much bigger?" She asked the second question and adjusted in the seat so that she was a bit more comfortable.

"Normally? Yes. But with everyone displaced at the moment, the bridge science consoles are ripped apart by engineering, no place to actually work in engineering on the sensors. So...my whole team is combined into two of the labs." Behar shrugged, "We are making due, we just step on each others toes a lot right now."

Tag