JP Byrne & Marcus

A place to work on joint posts with other players via tagging stream.
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

JP Byrne & Marcus

Post by Ciara Byrne » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Ciara had made her way through the ship until she located what she had been searching for... Sickbay and so the Counselor walked inside with her arms behind her back and a PADD in her right hand that she was moving up and down slowly. With each movement of her wrist she felt the PADD hit her in the leg, "Doctor Marcus?" She questioned and looked around for a moment before finding him back in his office, "I'm here for my physical and the Captain asked me to conduct an initial psychological evaluation on the crew so I thought we could do both at the same time?"

tag
Aaron Marcus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: JP Byrne & Marcus

Post by Aaron Marcus » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:22 am

Ciara had made her way through the ship until she located what she had been searching for... Sickbay and so the Counselor walked inside with her arms behind her back and a PADD in her right hand that she was moving up and down slowly. With each movement of her wrist she felt the PADD hit her in the leg, "Doctor Marcus?" She questioned and looked around for a moment before finding him back in his office, "I'm here for my physical and the Captain asked me to conduct an initial psychological evaluation on the crew so I thought we could do both at the same time?"

Aaron now had two more of his team selected, a Bolian who could handle patient information, and an El Aurian surgeon. Things seemed to be going swimmingly, that is if he could simply be left alone long enough to get it all done. He looked up from his desk and saw the Counselor saunter in. Upon hearing why she was there he sighed heavily. "Fine yeah whatever. Have a seat on a bio bed and I will be with you eventually." He spoke without looking up from his PADD, there was still the Internist to find. I hear the USS Pioneer has a great Internist. Perhaps I can sway him... Aaron thought.

tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:49 pm

Aaron now had two more of his team selected, a Bolian who could handle patient information, and an El Aurian surgeon. Things seemed to be going swimmingly, that is if he could simply be left alone long enough to get it all done. He looked up from his desk and saw the Counselor saunter in. Upon hearing why she was there he sighed heavily. "Fine yeah whatever. Have a seat on a bio bed and I will be with you eventually." He spoke without looking up from his PADD, there was still the Internist to find. I hear the USS Pioneer has a great Internist. Perhaps I can sway him... Aaron thought.

"Very well Doctor," Ciara stated before turning and making her way to the biobed. She would take this time to read through what she had skimmed over in regards to his personnel files. She had heard the Doctor was a bit abrasive and may lack some bedside mannerisms. That was where Ciara decided to start, but she would wait patiently for him to come out of his office prior to opening that line of questioning.

tag
Aaron Marcus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Aaron Marcus » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:49 am

"Very well Doctor," Ciara stated before turning and making her way to the biobed. She would take this time to read through what she had skimmed over in regards to his personnel files. She had heard the Doctor was a bit abrasive and may lack some bedside mannerisms. That was where Ciara decided to start, but she would wait patiently for him to come out of his office prior to opening that line of questioning.

Aaron worked for about five more minutes as he compiled a short list of candidates for his team and wrote out what he might say to Dr O'Rourke to get her to transfer from the Pioneer. He had almost forgotten about the Counselor waiting for him, well almost until he went to grab a cup of coffee and saw her sitting there. Aaron sighed heavily and pocketed a medical tricorder into his lab coat. In his right hand he held his steaming cup of coffee and in his left his cane. Aaron walked on his cane with a deadpan look on his face, click step, click step. The sound of his cane on the deck plating.

When he finally arrived at the Counselor's bio bed he smiled halfheartedly. "Computer begin recording crew physical of one Lieutenant Ciara Byre Ship's Counselor." The computer chimed it's acceptance of Aaron's commands and began to record. "Well to start Lieutenant are there any physical ailments that I should be aware of?" Aaron asked automatically he was clearly a person on auto pilot at this point.

Tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 am

Aaron worked for about five more minutes as he compiled a short list of candidates for his team and wrote out what he might say to Dr O'Rourke to get her to transfer from the Pioneer. He had almost forgotten about the Counselor waiting for him, well almost until he went to grab a cup of coffee and saw her sitting there. Aaron sighed heavily and pocketed a medical tricorder into his lab coat. In his right hand he held his steaming cup of coffee and in his left his cane. Aaron walked on his cane with a deadpan look on his face, click step, click step. The sound of his cane on the deck plating.

When he finally arrived at the Counselor's bio bed he smiled halfheartedly. "Computer begin recording crew physical of one Lieutenant Ciara Byrne Ship's Counselor." The computer chimed it's acceptance of Aaron's commands and began to record. "Well to start Lieutenant are there any physical ailments that I should be aware of?" Aaron asked automatically he was clearly a person on auto pilot at this point.

"Besides some minor injuries from Wolf Three Five Nine nothing to speak of physically," Ciara told the Doctor. She felt that it was important to complete the physical before she asked him any questions. However, she was able to gauge his state of mind without asking too many questions of the Chief Medical Officer. He was very stand offish which, in her professional opinion, was a bit odd for a medical officer.

Tag
Aaron Marcus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Aaron Marcus » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:05 am

When he finally arrived at the Counselor's bio bed he smiled halfheartedly. "Computer begin recording crew physical of one Lieutenant Ciara Byrne Ship's Counselor." The computer chimed it's acceptance of Aaron's commands and began to record. "Well to start Lieutenant are there any physical ailments that I should be aware of?" Aaron asked automatically he was clearly a person on auto pilot at this point.

"Besides some minor injuries from Wolf Three Five Nine nothing to speak of physically," Ciara told the Doctor. She felt that it was important to complete the physical before she asked him any questions. However, she was able to gauge his state of mind without asking too many questions of the Chief Medical Officer. He was very stand offish which, in her professional opinion, was a bit odd for a medical officer.

Aaron cocked an eyebrow at the mention of Wolf Three Five Nine, he found the mention of minor injuries to be dubious. Everyone at that battle had major injuries as they were either scarred for life or dead. As a Counselor she should know that. "Any of these minor injuries cause you reoccurring pain, or anything that would require steady care? Please lay down..." Aaron indicated as he initialized the full body scanners.

Tag
Ciara Byrne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ciara Byrne » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:15 pm

Aaron cocked an eyebrow at the mention of Wolf Three Five Nine, he found the mention of minor injuries to be dubious. Everyone at that battle had major injuries as they were either scarred for life or dead. As a Counselor she should know that. "Any of these minor injuries cause you reoccurring pain, or anything that would require steady care? Please lay down..." Aaron indicated as he initialized the full body scanners.

Minor may have been a bit of an understatement as she looked at her left leg, "My leg is still scarred from when debris buried it," She said and pulled up her pant leg to show the Doctor, "But, since the battle I've not had any issues with it. No pain in my leg since six months after the battle and not even the cold really bothers it," She said then Ciara's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as she lowered the pant leg. "I apologize it's not something I particularly care to speak about." She said and pointed at the monitor, "It is in my medical file though," She told him.

Tag
Aaron Marcus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Aaron Marcus » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:52 am

Minor may have been a bit of an understatement as she looked at her left leg, "My leg is still scarred from when debris buried it," She said and pulled up her pant leg to show the Doctor, "But, since the battle I've not had any issues with it. No pain in my leg since six months after the battle and not even the cold really bothers it," She said then Ciara's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as she lowered the pant leg. "I apologize it's not something I particularly care to speak about." She said and pointed at the monitor, "It is in my medical file though," She told him.

Aaron nodded in agreement with the Counselor. He of all people knew what it felt like to have medical issues that you cared not to discuss. He did look at the leg as she raised her pant leg an noticed the scarring. The fact that a dermal re-generator did not get rid of the scarring intrigued him to no end. He gave the file a cursory look, and the results of the full body a scan a closer look. A few minutes passed in silence and then he smiled halfheartedly at her. "There now that wasn't painful at all, just awkward as all of these silly exams are. Counselor as Chief Medical Officer I hereby pronounce you be healthy, you can go about your duty." He said as he tossed the tricorder on a cart and turned to head back toward his office.

Tag